About / Services
We take pride in the work that we produce and give an undertaking to our clients to provide "Good Design, Quality Documentation and Service". We are licensed by the Queensland Building & Construction Commission and are long-standing members of the Building Designers Association of Queensland.
Our objective is to design a home for you that compliments your lifestyle, is functional, innovative, energy efficient, cost effective and will return good value to you at resale.
- Home Design & House Plans
- Drafting Services
- Plans for all your needs:
- Pool Houses & Granny Flats
- Extensions & Renovations
- Duplex, Town House & Villa Units
- Motels & Appartment Buildings
- Shops, Offices, Restaurants & Tenancy Fit-Outs
- Showrooms, Factories & Warehouses
- Storage Sheds
Our services include:
- Obligation-free introductory 30 min consultation in order to ascertain the level of services and fees required to undertake your project
- Preliminary design sketches
- Coloured 3D perspectives
- Presentation brochures
- Working drawings
- Holistic service whereby we can coordinate all other necessary consultants
- For commercial, industrial and multi-residential projects we prepare all documentation in association with private planners for development application approvals
Whilst we have won many Design Awards including Regional Home of the Year, most of our business is derived from referrals from satisfied clients.
Our business operates with the latest computer equipment and programs and staff training is always ongoing. We endeavour to maintain a good working relationship with Building Certifiers and Local Authorities which assists in the smooth transition of your plans through the approval process.
We are happy to offer our clients a "one stop" service, if desired, and can arrange quotes and coordination of other consultants needed to facilitate the entire planning process, e.g. soil testing, contour surveying, structural engineering, hydraulic engineering, town planning, etc.
We keep an extensive library of Building Codes, Australian Standards and Product Manuals, as well as attending Seminars, Association Meetings and Conferences in order to stay informed of ever-changing regulations and new product ranges.